F#m F#m D A
F#m F#m D A
E F#m D A
I wanna love you, and treat you right
E F#m D A
I wanna love you, every day and every night
E F#m D A
We'll be together- with a roof right over our heads,
E F#m D A
We'll share the shelter- of my single bed
E F#m D A
We'll share the same room- Jah provide the bread
C#m
Is this love, is this love, is this love,
Bm
Is this love that I'm feeling?
C#m
Is this love, is this love, is this love,
Bm
Is this love that I'm feeling?
Bm A D E Bm
Bm
I wanna know, wanna know, wanna know now
Bm A D E Bm
Bm
I've got to know, got to know, got to know now
C#m Bm
I'm willing and able;
F#m E D
So I throw my cards on your table
F#m
I wanna love you
D A E F#m A
I wanna love and treat you love and treat you right
E F#m D A
I wanna love you- every day and every night
E F#m D A
We'll be together- with a roof right over our heads
E F#m D A
We'll share the shelter- of my single bed
E F#m D A
We'll share the same room, Jah provide the bread
C#m
Is this love, is this love, is this love,
Bm
Is this love that I'm feeling?
C#m
Is this love, is this love, is this love,
Bm
Is this love that I'm feeling?
Bm A D E
Bm
Oh yes I know, yes I know, yes I know now
Bm A D E
Bm
Oh yes I know, yes I know, yes I know now
C#m Bm
I'm willing and able
F#m E
So I throw my cards on your table
F#m
I wanna love you,
D A E F#m
I wanna love and treat you, love and treat you right
F#m D A
I wanna love you, every day and every night.
E F#m D A
We'll be together, with a roof right over our heads,
E F#m D A
We'll share the shelter of my single bed
E F#m D A
We'll share the same room, Jah provide the bread
E F#m D A
We'll share the shelter of my single bed.
Home » Bob Marley » Kunci Gitar Bob Marley - Is This Love
Kunci Gitar Bob Marley - Is This Love
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Bob Marley - Is This Love :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Bob Marley - Is This Love"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Bob Marley - Is This Love. Kategori Artis :
Bob Marley
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Bob Marley - Is This Love dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)