B F# Db C
I'll dive in deeper, deeper for you
B F# Db C
Down to the bottom, 10,000 emerald pools
B F# Db C
Down to the bottom, 10,000 emerald pools
B F# Db
Under water,
C B
Time is standing still
F# Db
You're the treasure
C
Dive down deeper
B F# Db
Still, all I need is you
C B
You're all I need to breathe
F# Db
All I need is you!
B F# Db C
I'll make a living, trying to get away
B F# Db
10,000 phantoms, I'll turn the tide away
C B
It can never pull me away
F# Db C
No way!
B F# Db C
No way!
B F# Db
Under water,
C B
Time is standing still
F# Db
You're the treasure
C
Dive down deeper
B F# Db
Still, all I need is you
C B
You're all I need to breathe
F# Db
All I need is you!
C B
You're all I need to breathe
F# Db
Down to the bottom, 10,000 emerald pools
C B
You're all I need to breathe
F# Db
I'll dive in deeper, deeper for you
C B
You're all I need to breathe
Ebm Db C
All I need is you!
B Ebm Db
All I need is you!
C B F# Db
It can never pull me away-aaaaay
C B F# Db
Time is standing still, aaay
C
Dive down deeper
B F# Db
Still, all I need is you
C B
You're all I need to breathe
F# Db
All I need is you!
Home » Borns » Kunci Gitar Borns - 10000 Emerald Pools
Kunci Gitar Borns - 10000 Emerald Pools
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Borns - 10000 Emerald Pools :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Borns - 10000 Emerald Pools"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Borns - 10000 Emerald Pools. Kategori Artis :
Borns
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Borns - 10000 Emerald Pools dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)