Intro G*
G* D* G*
I think it's time we found a way back home
C* Em7* G*
You loose so many things you love as you grow
G* D* G*
I missed the days when I was just a kid
C* Em7* G*
My fear became my shadow, I swear it did
CHORUS
Em C G
Wherever is your heart I call home
Em C G
Wherever is your heart I call home
Em C G
Though your feet may take you far from me, I know
Em C G
Wherever is your heart I call home
VERSE
G* D* G*
You made me feel like I was always falling
C* Em7* G*
Always falling down without a place to land
G* D* G*
Somewhere in the distance I heard you calling
C* Em7* G*
Oh it hurts so bad to let go of your hand
CHORUS
Em C G
Wherever is your heart I call home
Em C G
Wherever is your heart I call home
Em C G
Though your feet may take you far from me, I know
Em C G
Wherever is your heart I call home
VERSE
G* D* G*
Even when you're high, you can get low
C* Em7* G*
Even with your friends you love, you're still alone
G* D* G*
We always find the darkest place to go
C* Em7* G*
God forgive our minds, we were born to roam
CHORUS
Em C G
Wherever is your heart I call home
Em C G
Wherever is your heart I call home
Em C G
Though your feet may take you far from me, I know
Em C G
Wherever is your heart I call home
BRIDGE
Em* C*
Oh God forgive my mind, oh God forgive my mind
G*
When I come home, when I come home
Em*
Oh God forgive my mind
C* G*
There's a road that's long and winding, it hollers home
I'm calling home
Em* C*
Oh God forgive my mind, oh God forgive my mind
G*
When I come home, when I come home
Em* C*
Oh God forgive my mind, oh God forgive my mind
G*
When I come home, when I come home
CHORUS
Em C G
Wherever is your heart I call home
Em C G
Wherever is your heart I call home
Em C G
Though your feet may take you far from me, I know
Em C G
Wherever is your heart I call home
Home » Brandi Carlile » Kunci Gitar Brandi Carlile - Wherever Is Your Heart I Call Home
Kunci Gitar Brandi Carlile - Wherever Is Your Heart I Call Home
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Brandi Carlile - Wherever Is Your Heart I Call Home :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Brandi Carlile - Wherever Is Your Heart I Call Home"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Brandi Carlile - Wherever Is Your Heart I Call Home. Kategori Artis :
Brandi Carlile
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Brandi Carlile - Wherever Is Your Heart I Call Home dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)