F Am
F
How does it happen
Am
The ship is a wreck
F Am
The skies have opened and delivered a mess
F C Dm
What do we do when it's out of control?
C Am Dm
My hands are worn
C F
My heart is torn
Am
(We stand, we stand, we can't stand to fall down)
F
Here comes another
Am
(We stand, we stand, we can't stand to fall down)
F
It pulls me under
Am
(We stand, we stand, we can't stand to fall down)
Dm
Here comes another
Dm
(We stand, we stand, we can't stand to fall down)
F
Don't pull me under
F C F C
F Am
My heart is waiting to figure it out
F
Throw me something
Am
Help me turn it around
F Am Dm
What do we do when we're out of control?
C Am Dm
My hands are worn
C F
My heart is torn
Am
(We stand, we stand, we can't stand to fall down)
F
Here comes another
Am
(We stand, we stand, we can't stand to fall down)
F
It pulls me under
Am
(We stand, we stand, we can't stand to fall down)
Dm
Here comes another
Dm
(We stand, we stand, we can't stand to fall down)
F
Don't pull me under
F Am Dm
Ooooooo Ooooooo
F C
I won't stay here suspended forever
Am Dm Em
I must be on my way
F C
I won't stay here helpless forever
Am Dm Em
I must be on my way
F Am
I won't stay here suspended forever
F
(Here comes another)
F Am
I must be on my way
F
(It pulls me under)
F Am
I wont stay here helpless forever
F
(Here comes another)
F C
I must be on my way
F
(Here comes another)
F Am
We stand, we stand, we cant stand to fall down
F
(It pulls me under)
F C
We stand, we stand, we cant stand to fall down
F
(Here comes another)
F Am
We stand, we stand, we cant stand to fall down
Home » Butterfly Boucher » Kunci Gitar Butterfly Boucher - It Pulls Me Under
Kunci Gitar Butterfly Boucher - It Pulls Me Under
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Butterfly Boucher - It Pulls Me Under :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Butterfly Boucher - It Pulls Me Under"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Butterfly Boucher - It Pulls Me Under. Kategori Artis :
Butterfly Boucher
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Butterfly Boucher - It Pulls Me Under dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)