Intro: C, C2, Am, Am2, F, F2
Verse 1:
C
There's always something to hide
Am F
There's always someone to lead on with you
C
And obligated to rewind
Am F C
Evidently proved that I don't need you
Verse 2:
C Am
She said oh please, you're obsessed!
F
I said she looked overdressed
C Am F
She deffo didn't like that, no
Pre-Chorus:
Am C Am
She said, I'm feeling like it's put on when you say you don't need me
C
And you want nothing of me
Chorus:
F
But, babe, you know I've tried and failed
Am G
But you just don't know how it feels
F C G
To lose something you never had and never will
Verse 3:
C
There's always some kid too snide
Am F
They took my mother at thirteen
C
And pacifically I
Am F
Evidently proved that I don't need you or no one
Verse 4:
C Am
She said it's you I detest!
F
I said she looked under-slept
C Am F
She deffo didn't like that, no
Pre-Chorus:
Am C Am
She said, I'm feeling like it's put on when you say you don't need me
C G
And you want nothing of me
Chorus x2:
F
But, babe, you know I've tried and failed
Am G
But you just don't know how it feels
F C G
To lose something you never had and never will
F
But, babe, you know I've tried and failed
Am G
But you just don't know how it feels
F C G
To lose something you never had and never will
Instumental:
Am with a hammer on to Am2
Outro:
C Am F
(x7) I'm a pacifier
Home » Catfish And The Bottlemen » Kunci Gitar Catfish And The Bottlemen - Pacifier
Kunci Gitar Catfish And The Bottlemen - Pacifier
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Catfish And The Bottlemen - Pacifier :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Catfish And The Bottlemen - Pacifier"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Catfish And The Bottlemen - Pacifier. Kategori Artis :
Catfish And The Bottlemen
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Catfish And The Bottlemen - Pacifier dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)