Eb
The hardest part of moving out,
of moving out, of moving out
G#
is I remember moving in
Fm
I remember moving in
Eb
The hardest part of breaking my fall,
of breaking my fall,
breaking my fall,
G#
is I am nothing but skin
Fm
I am nothing but skin
Bb G#
How gently time disposed us
Bb G#
Separate boxes fill the car
Bb G#
Both bracing for an impact
Bb G#
But it never came at all
Eb
Tell me can you feel it at all
can you feel it at all
can you feel it at all
G#
Cause I got nothing within
Fm
I got nothing within
Eb
Tell me am I writing you off
am I writing you off
am I writing you off
G#
Cause I was living in sin,
Fm
I was living in sin
Bb G#
We find solace in the moments
Bb G#
They’re either too short or too long
Bb G#
And I still miss you in the morning
Bb G#
But wake up to find that you’re still gone
Home » Cayetana » Kunci Gitar Cayetana - Scott Get The Van Im Moving
Kunci Gitar Cayetana - Scott Get The Van Im Moving
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Cayetana - Scott Get The Van Im Moving :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Cayetana - Scott Get The Van Im Moving"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Cayetana - Scott Get The Van Im Moving. Kategori Artis :
Cayetana
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Cayetana - Scott Get The Van Im Moving dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)