C D7
I see you driving round town with the girl I love
F C
And I'm like "Forget you!" Ooo ooo ooo
C D7
I guess the change in my pocket wasn't enough
F C
And I'm like "Forget you, and forget her too."
C D7
If I was richer, I'd still be with ya
F C
Now ain't that something (Ain't that something)
C D7
And though there's pain in my chest I still wish you the best
F
With a "Forget you"
Verse 1
C D7
I said I'm sorry...I can't afford a Ferrari
F C
But that don't mean I can't get you there
C D7
I guess he's an Xbox...and I'm more Atari
F C
But the way you play your game ain't fair
Pre-Chorus
C D7
I pity the foooooool who falls in love with you
F C
Oh she's a gold digger, just thought you should know
C D7
Ooooooooo, I got some news for you
F
You can go run and tell your boyfriend
Chorus
C D7
I see you driving round town with the girl I love
F C
And I'm like "Forget you!" Ooo ooo ooo
C D7
I guess the change in my pocket wasn't enough
F C
And I'm like "Forget you, and forget her too."
C D7
If I was richer, I'd still be with ya
F C
Now ain't that something (Ain't that something)
C D7
And though there's pain in my chest I still wish you the best
F
With a "Forget you"
Verse 2
C D7 F
Now I know I had to borrow, beg and steal and lie and cheat
C D7
Tryin to keep ya, tryin' to please ya
F C
Cause being in love with your ass ain't cheap
Pre-Chorus
C D7
I pity the foooooool who falls in love with you
F C
Oh she's a gold digger, just thought you should know
C D7
Ooooooooo, I got some news for you
F
Ooh, I really hate you right now
Chorus
C D7
I see you driving round town with the girl I love
F C
And I'm like "Forget you!" Ooo ooo ooo
C D7
I guess the change in my pocket wasn't enough
F C
And I'm like "Forget you, and forget her too."
C D7
If I was richer, I'd still be with ya
F C
Now ain't that some something (Ain't that something)
C D7
And though there's pain in my chest I still wish you the best
F
With a "Forget you"
Bridge
Em
Now baby, baby, baby
Am Am
Why you wanna wanna hurt me so bad?
G
So bad, so bad, so bad
Em Am
I tried to tell my mama but she told me
Dm
This is one for your dad
G
Your dad, your dad, your dad
Dm F G
Why? Why? Why?
Am C A Dm
Ooh! Baby! Ooh! I love you!
F G
Ooh! I still love you. Oooh!
Chorus
C D7
I see you driving round town with the girl I love
F C
And I'm like "Forget you!" Ooo ooo ooo
C D7
I guess the change in my pocket wasn't enough
F C
And I'm like "Forget you, and forget her too."
C D7
If I was richer, I'd still be with ya
F C
Now ain't that some something (Ain't that something)
C D7
And though there's pain in my chest I still wish you the best
F
With a "Forget you"
Home » Cee Lo Green » Kunci Gitar Cee Lo Green - Forget You
Kunci Gitar Cee Lo Green - Forget You
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Cee Lo Green - Forget You :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Cee Lo Green - Forget You"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Cee Lo Green - Forget You. Kategori Artis :
Cee Lo Green
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Cee Lo Green - Forget You dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)