Verse 1
Am F G
I hear the ticking of the clock
C - G Am F G C-G
I'm lying here the room's pitch dark
Am F G
I wonder where you are tonight
C - G Am F G C-G
No answer on the telephone
Refrain
Am F C G
And the night goes by so very slow
Am F C G
Oh I hope that it won't end though
C
Alone...
Chorus
F#m - D A E F#m
Till now I always got by on my own
F#m - D A E F#m
I never really cared until I met you
F#m - D A E
And now it chills me to the bone
A D E
How do I get you alone
A D E
How do I get you alone
Verse 2
Am F G
You don't know how long I have wanted
C G Am F G C-G
to touch your lips and hold you tight,oh
Am F G
You don't know how long I have waited
C G Am F G C-G
and I was going to tell you tonight
Refrain
Am F C G
But the secret is still my own
Am F C G
and my love for you is still unknown
C
Alone....
Chorus 2
F#m - D A E F#m
Till now I always got by on my own
F#m - D A E F#m
I never really cared until I met you
F#m - D A E
And now it chills me to the bone
A D E
How do I get you alone
A D E
How do I get you alone
Home » Celine Dion » Kunci Gitar Celine Dion - Alone
Kunci Gitar Celine Dion - Alone
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Celine Dion - Alone :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Celine Dion - Alone"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Celine Dion - Alone. Kategori Artis :
Celine Dion
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Celine Dion - Alone dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)