INTRO:
Em7 Cadd9 G D/F#
VERSE 1:
Em Cadd9
Oh, my body is toxic
Gadd9 D/F#
And now there’s visitors living in my veins yet
Em
I’m just a host in their selfish games well
Cadd9 Gadd9
Oh god where are you now?
D/F#
I thought you loved us all the same
CHORUS:
C Em7 Gadd9 C
I was up looking for you all night
Em7 Gadd9
I’m sure I heard your voice in the darkness
C Em7 Gadd9 C
I was up looking for you all night
Em7 Gadd9
'cause you know you are the fortress I am bound to
BREAK:
(Not 100% sure on this bit but it sounds nice how I do it)
C Em7 Dadd4/A
Cadd9 C C7
VERSE 2:
Em Cadd9
Oh, I was shattered when I found you
Gadd9 D/F#
And all your skin was white there were crystal lines running
Em
Between your lips and down through your spine, there was
Cadd9 Gadd9
Nothing in your eyes that I could recognise
D/F#
For the pain you left I hope you made it there
CHORUS:
C Em7 Gadd9 C
I was up looking for you all night
Em7 Gadd9
I’m sure I heard your voice in the darkness
C Em7 Gadd9 C
I was up looking for you all night
Em7 Gadd9
'cause you know you are the fortress I am bound to
BRIDGE:
C
It’s funny how the simplest things
Em7 Dadd4/A
Are often the hardest
Cadd9 C C7
But all I ever wanted was to love you
INSTRUMENTAL:
C/G Em7 Gadd9 [x4]
CHORUS:
C Em7 Gadd9 C
I was up looking for you all night
Em7 Gadd9
I’m sure I heard your voice in the darkness
C Em7 Gadd9 C
I was up looking for you all night
Em7 Gadd9 C
'cause you know you are the fortress I am bound to
Home » Charlie Simpson » Kunci Gitar Charlie Simpson - Forty Thieves
Kunci Gitar Charlie Simpson - Forty Thieves
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Charlie Simpson - Forty Thieves :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Charlie Simpson - Forty Thieves"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Charlie Simpson - Forty Thieves. Kategori Artis :
Charlie Simpson
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Charlie Simpson - Forty Thieves dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)