C G E7/G# Amin9 Fadd2
C G E7/G# Amin9 Fadd2
He’s the son of a king, but He came to us with nothing
G/B Amin C/F
No purple robe, no crust of bread
G(no3rd) C G E7/G# Amin9 Fadd2
With His soft tiny hands, He reached out for me to hold Him
G/B Cadd2
There was no crown upon his head
Bbadd2 F/A
So I guess that I should not have been surprised
Bbadd2 C Dmin C/E F
When I saw the human tears in His holy infant eyes
Amin7 F Cadd2/E
And no one ever taught me how to sing
Dmin E7/G# Asus4 A
A lullaby for the son of a mighty king
Amin D/F#
But when I held Him in my arms
Gadd2 C/E Fadd2 Dmin7
And I rocked Him just the way that mothers do,
G7sus4 C G E7/G# Amin9 Fadd2
I just knew
C Gsus4 G E7/G# Amin9
Just as we knew he would be, He lived so selflessly
F G/B Amin Fmaj9 G
He was a legend in the land
C Gsus4 G E7/G# Amin9
People came from far and wide, they looked at Him with pleading eyes
Fadd2 G/B Cadd2
Longing for the healing in His hands
Bbadd2 F/A
And in those endless busy days
Bbadd2 C Dmin C/E F
He still had time for me, He always found a way
Amin7 F Cadd2/E
And no one ever told me how to love
Dmin E7/G# Asus4 A
A healer and a teacher sent from up above
A Amin7 D/F#
But when He cared for me and helped me
Gadd2 C/E Fadd2 Dmin7
In the tender way that only He could do,
G7sus4 C C/E Fadd2
I just knew
G Amin Dmin7 C/E Gsus4 G C/E
In sunlit moments I could see me in the traces of His smile
Fadd2 G G/A Amin Dmin7
I know He came from me
C/E Gsus4 E/G#
But He was better than this world would allow
Amin Fadd2 Cadd2 G/B
I could not save Him when He died
Amin C/G D/F# Fsus2 Cmaj7/F Fadd9
Now it seems that He’s the one who holds me when I cry
Amin Fsus2 Cadd2/E
And everybody asks me how I’m sure
Dmin E7/G# Asus4 A
That the little boy I raised is our Redeemer
Amin D/F#
I could list the dreams and prophecies
G C/E Fadd2
And miracles that prove His mission true
Gsus4 G C/E
But in all honesty
Dmin7 C/E
Every moment I was with him,
Gsus4 C G E7G#
I just knew
Amin9 Fadd2 G/B Cadd2
Home » Cherie Call » Kunci Gitar Cherie Call - I Just Knew
Kunci Gitar Cherie Call - I Just Knew
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Cherie Call - I Just Knew :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Cherie Call - I Just Knew"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Cherie Call - I Just Knew. Kategori Artis :
Cherie Call
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Cherie Call - I Just Knew dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)