INTRO: Bb Eb F Gm
VERSE 1
Bb Cm Bb
I see You in the sunrise
Bb F/C Bb
I see You in the rain
Bb Cm Bb
I see You in the laughter
Bb F/C Bb
I feel You through the pain
F Gm Cm Bb
Everything that You have made is beautiful
F Gm Eb
Oh, my God, I can't believe my eyes
F Gm Cm Bb
But in all of this to think that You would think of me
Eb F Gm
Makes my heart come alive
CHORUS
Bb Gm Eb
Your love is like a mighty fire deep inside my bones
Bb Gm Eb
I feel like I could climb a thousand mountains all at once
Bb Dm Gm Eb
And I never have to wonder if somebody cares for me
Eb Gm Eb
I love the Maker
Bb
And the Maker loves me
VERSE 2
Bb Cm Bb
I see You, You are creation
Bb F/C Bb
I see the grandness of Your majesty
Bb Cm Bb
The universe is singing all Your glory
Bb F/C Bb
I can't believe You live inside of me
F Gm Cm Bb
Everything that You have made is beautiful
F Gm Eb
Oh, my God, I can't believe my eyes
F Gm Cm Bb
But in all of this to think that You would think of me
Eb F Gm
Makes my heart come alive
CHORUS
BRIDGE
Eb Bb F Gm
More than just some words upon a page
Eb Bb F
You've shown me in a million ways
Eb Bb F Gm
But there is one that stands above them all
Eb Bb F Bb
Hands of creation on a cross
INSTRUMENTAL: Bb Eb F Gm
Home » Chris August » Kunci Gitar Chris August - The Maker
Kunci Gitar Chris August - The Maker
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Chris August - The Maker :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Chris August - The Maker"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Chris August - The Maker. Kategori Artis :
Chris August
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Chris August - The Maker dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)