Verse 1:
G C G
Amazing grace, how sweet the sound
G D
That saved a wretch like me
G C G
I once was lost but now I am found
G D G G7
Was blind but now I see
Verse 2:
G C
'Twas grace that taught my heart to
G
fear
G D
And grace my fears relieved
G C G
How precious did that grace appear
G D G G7
The hour I first believed
Chorus: x2
C
My chains are gone
G
I've been set free
C
My God my savior
G
Has ransomed me
C
And like a flood
Em
His mercy reigns.
D G G7
Unending love, amazing grace.
Verse 3:
G C G
The Lord has promised good to me.
G D
His word my hope endures
G C G
He will my shield and portion me
G D G
As long as life endures
G D G
As long as life endures
G D G
As long as life endures
Home » Chris Tomlin » Kunci Gitar Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)
Kunci Gitar Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone). Kategori Artis :
Chris Tomlin
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)