F Am G x4
F Am
I can only see you when I close my eyes.
F
There's nothing left of you here.
Am Cmaj7
We had the time, we had the time.
F Am
The things that I remember I do not regret.
F
They don't mean a thing here.
Am G
We had the time, we had the time.
G
I'll be your guide
Am
So you can see the other side
F C
Then I will never let you get away
F G
Never let you get away
G
I'll hold you hands so you can see
Am
Crossing your heart and hoping
F C
To never let you get away,
F G
Never let you get away.
F Am G x2
F Am
Everything you prayed for is not overhead
F
No one else will save you
Am
Wake up your mind,
Cmaj7
Wake up your mind.
F
Trust me when I tell you
Am
We are on our own.
F
Overlap your fingers
Am
And run through the pines.
G
We'll run through the pines.
G
I'll be your guide
Am
So you can see the other side
F C
Then I will never let you get away
F G
Never let you get away
G
I'll hold you hands so you can see
Am
Crossing your heart and hoping
F C
To never let you get away,
F G
Never let you get away.
F Am G x4
G
I'll be your guide
Am
So you can see the other side
F C
Then I will never let you get away
F G
Never let you get away
G
I'll hold you hands so you can see
Am
Crossing your heart and hoping
F C
To never let you get away,
F G
Never let you get away.
F Am G
Never let you get away [x4]
End on F
Home » Chvrches » Kunci Gitar Chvrches - Get Away
Kunci Gitar Chvrches - Get Away
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Chvrches - Get Away :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Chvrches - Get Away"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Chvrches - Get Away. Kategori Artis :
Chvrches
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Chvrches - Get Away dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)