Intro
Cm E Ab Bb
(Somebody call the doctor)
Verse 1
Cm E
You’re like a circus running through my mind
Ab Bb
Got those sneaky eyes, what you trying to hide?
Cm E
You’re like a hurricane inside my veins
Ab Bb
But I like it babe, so bring on the break
Pre-Hook
Cm
Let me fall, let me fall, baby let me drown
E Ab Bb
Can’t breathe, can’t breathe, give me mouth-to-mouth (echo)
Cm E Ab Bb
Got my heartbeat pressing, that’s slowing down
Cm E Ab Bb
Got me sweating and I’m shaking, I’m freaking out (echo)
Hook
Cm E
I took your love, think I took too much
Ab
Somebody call the doctor, Somebody call the doctor
Bb
doctor (doctor)
Cm E
I took it all, but it’s not enough
Ab
Somebody call the doctor, Somebody call the doctor
Bb
doctor (doctor)
Cm
Don’t let, don’t let, don’t let, don’t let go
E
Don’t let, don’t let, don’t let, don’t let go
Ab
Hold me tight, I’m coming down
Bb
I need your love and I need it now
Cm
Don’t let, don’t let, don’t let, don’t let go
E
Don’t let, don’t let, don’t let, don’t let go
Ab Bb
Somebody call the doctor before I overdose
Verse 2
Cm E
I’m getting crazy, going back and forth
Ab Bb
Caught inside your storm, But I want some more
Cm E
I hope your kisses and your gentle touch
Ab Bb
Come on keep me up, ‘cause I need the rush
Pre-Hook
Cm
Let me fall, let me fall, baby let me drown
E Ab Bb
Can’t breathe, can’t breathe, give me mouth-to-mouth (echo)
Cm E Ab Bb
Got my heartbeat pressing, that’s slowing down
Cm E Ab Bb
Got me sweating and I’m shaking, I’m freaking out (echo)
Hook
Cm E
I took your love, think I took too much
Ab
Somebody call the doctor, Somebody call the doctor
Bb
doctor (doctor)
Cm E
I took it all, but it’s not enough, no
Ab
Somebody call the doctor, Somebody call the doctor
Bb
doctor (doctor)
Cm
Don’t let, don’t let, don’t let, don’t let go
E
Don’t let, don’t let, don’t let, don’t let go
Ab
Hold me tight, I’m coming down
Bb
I need your love and I need it now
Cm
Don’t let, don’t let, don’t let, don’t let go
E
Don’t let, don’t let, don’t let, don’t let go
Ab Bb
Somebody call the doctor before I overdose
Bridge
Cm E
Ab Bb
Don’t let me overdose, don’t let me overdose
Cm E
Ab Bb
Don’t let me overdose, don’t let me overdose
Hook
Cm E
I took your love, think I took too much
Ab
Somebody call the doctor, Somebody call the doctor
Bb
doctor (doctor)
Cm E
I took it all, but it’s not enough
Ab
Somebody call the doctor, Somebody call the doctor
Bb
doctor (doctor)
Cm
Don’t let, don’t let, don’t let, don’t let go
E
Don’t let, don’t let, don’t let, don’t let go
Ab
Hold me tight, I’m coming down
Bb
I need your love and I need it now
Cm
Don’t let, don’t let, don’t let, don’t let go
E
Don’t let, don’t let, don’t let, don’t let go
Ab Bb
Somebody call the doctor before I overdose
Home » Ciara » Kunci Gitar Ciara - Overdose
Kunci Gitar Ciara - Overdose
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Ciara - Overdose :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Ciara - Overdose"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Ciara - Overdose. Kategori Artis :
Ciara
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Ciara - Overdose dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)