Intro: D D Bm Bm G G
Verse 1:
D G
I Can’t stop killing songs you like,
D G
You look at me with eyes that could beat the sunrise in a contest, no question
Bm G Bm Gm
We’ll talk to all the others and bring me back to Earth, I’m thankful for your mother for what
I’ts worth
Chorus:
D Bm
All the memories we had, framed in our minds like photographs, Take a Second take a second to
make this last
(Bm) G G
Here where the future is the past, I can never fall in love again, I can never fall in love again
Interlude: D
Verse 2: Same as verse 1
I can’ t stop moving cause I feel dead,
give me a second and I’ll turn it into a year you won’t forget
We’ll make them read our stories, we’ll make them eat their words,
we’ll make their lives seem boring for what its worth
(Chorus)
Bridge:
Bm C# Bb Bm C# Bb
I’ll Drink your poison and say, I’m still not going away,
Bm C# Bb Bm G
I’ll swallow all youre bombs and grenades, and love you like a tsunami wave
Bb G Bb C D (straight into the chorus)
Wave, wave Wave
(Chorus)
Chorus:
D Bm
Oh, all the memories, framed in our minds, take a second take a second
G G
And make this last, here for a while I can never fall in love again, I can never fall in love
again x2
Home » The Classic Crime » Kunci Gitar The Classic Crime - All the Memories
Kunci Gitar The Classic Crime - All the Memories
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Classic Crime - All the Memories :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Classic Crime - All the Memories"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Classic Crime - All the Memories. Kategori Artis :
The Classic Crime
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Classic Crime - All the Memories dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)