Verse 1:
Bb/E F
If you listen to the sound of the hope In the children's voices asking questions
Bb C Gm
You'll know how blindness is a blessing
Bb/E F
But I know your type, you're always right, your tongue controls your mind
Bb C Gm
But I guess life's the lesson
Pre-Chorus:
Bb Dm
If they said 40 years I would die before
C
I let them take the love that I have paid for with my tears
Bb Dm
And now the time has come to cut our tongues out
C
And commit ourselves as you did in your memory
Chorus:
F Gm
We'll tear down the walls and let them know
Dm
We could have it all, we could have some hope
C Bb C (Some weird lick)
This city could be ours by nightfall
Verse 2:
Bb F
Do you hear the war drums beating? Are you truly happy doing nothing, darling?
Bb C Gm
I need to find the center
Bb F
Because love is something right, it's not cooked up overnight In sticky situations you try
Bb C Gm
But less is more forever (Pre-Chorus) (Chorus x2)
Bridge:
Dm C Bb
The minute I was born, you stole my heart
The minute I was born, you stole my heart
Dm B Gm
The minute I was born, you stole my heart
Dm B A7
The minute I was born, the minute I was born
Home » The Classic Crime » Kunci Gitar The Classic Crime - The Bitter Uprising
Kunci Gitar The Classic Crime - The Bitter Uprising
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Classic Crime - The Bitter Uprising :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Classic Crime - The Bitter Uprising"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Classic Crime - The Bitter Uprising. Kategori Artis :
The Classic Crime
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Classic Crime - The Bitter Uprising dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)