Verse 1:
C#m G#m A E B
A couple of years and I'm a silhouette My halo is broken now and I'm all that's left
C#m G#m A
I hate to disappoint but it's the way things went I was bound to the things I did
E B
And after what was said
F#m A C#m B
Tie up these loose ends These voices are calling me out
F#m A C#m B
I've got the solution You can feed me to something That is leaving this doubt
Chorus:
F#m A C#m A
Whoa, I'm losing hope There's a hole in my heart That's been cut out of stone
F#m A C#m A F#m A
Whoa, cold comes cold goes Could you fill this hole? Cause I can't do it alone
Interlude: C#m C#m C#m C#m
Verse2:
C#m G#m A E B
A couple of tears and I'm a broken mess The sadness has taken me far too deep in regret
C#m G#m A
So sing me a song about something good My heart's on the thrashing floor
E B
And I've done every single thing I could
F#m A C#m B
I use to believe in Some kind of feelin' That could change everything I thought I knew
F#m A C#m B
But that door is closed and My heart feels like it's frozen If you hear me I can feel you
(Chorus)
Bridge:
C#m B F#m
The coldest heart can be brought to life
A
When it's thrown into the fire of goodbyes x4
(Chorus 2x)
(C#m B F#m A)
I've got the coldest heart (4x)
Home » The Classic Crime » Kunci Gitar The Classic Crime - The Coldest Heart
Kunci Gitar The Classic Crime - The Coldest Heart
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Classic Crime - The Coldest Heart :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Classic Crime - The Coldest Heart"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Classic Crime - The Coldest Heart. Kategori Artis :
The Classic Crime
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Classic Crime - The Coldest Heart dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)