Intro: Bb C Dm Am
Verse 1:
Gm Dm Bb C
I had months to write a song That captured who you are
Gm Dm Bb C
But I fear I have done you wrong Because I've failed you so far
Gm Dm Bb C Gm
The chord that struck, an angel fell The sky went dark and it all comes down
Dm Bb C
The choices made, the lies forgotten Oh, well
Pre-chorus: The lead is just here
This is the way that I know This is the way that I know
Am
I would give everything for some hope
Chorus:
Bb C Dm Gm
Are you different, could I be different too?
Bb C Dm Gm
Nobody knows you, nobody knows you like I do
Verse 2:
Gm Dm Bb C
There's a song outside my window And it plays to your tune
Gm Dm Bb C
And there's a life inside this pencil And it lives for what is true
Gm Dm Bb C
Cause I am lost for words, the cost for her Was way to much to bear
Gm Dm Bb C (Pre-chorus) (Chorus x2)
You're not perfect, but I don't care
Bridge: just a lead and bass
(Bb Am Gm C)
(Say the word)
Tag:
Bb C Dm Gm
Are you different, could I be different too?
Bb C Dm Gm
Nobody knows you, nobody knows you like I do
(Intro for who knows how long)
Yeah, woah
(Chorus x2)
(Then end)
Home » The Classic Crime » Kunci Gitar The Classic Crime - Say the Word
Kunci Gitar The Classic Crime - Say the Word
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Classic Crime - Say the Word :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Classic Crime - Say the Word"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Classic Crime - Say the Word. Kategori Artis :
The Classic Crime
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Classic Crime - Say the Word dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)