G
Well I'm a uptown cat,
G
Yeah livin' at a crazy pad,
G
Well I'm a ladies man,
G
And a smooth talkin' dad
C
But I gotta go to bed 'cause I'm tired and sleepy,
G
I can't love you baby 'cause I'm tired and sleepy,
D C
Tired and sleepy,
Mm baby so tired,
G
I left the house last night,
G
Yeah with style and grace
G
I met a wild-wild woman,
G
And I tried to keep the pace,
C
But I gotta go to bed 'cause I'm tired and sleepy,
G
I can't love you baby 'cause I'm tired and sleepy,
D C
Tired and sleepy,
Mm baby so tired,
G
I got a fifty dollar headache,
G
Yeah, a hundred dollar shoes,
G
A big long pink Cadillac,
G
And a bad-bad case of blues,
C
But I gotta go to bed 'cause I'm tired and sleepy,
G
I can't love you baby 'cause I'm tired and sleepy,
D C
Tired and sleepy,
Mm baby so tired,
[Solo]
G
Well I'm a uptown cat,
G
Yeah livin' at a crazy pad,
G
Well I'm a ladies man,
G
And a smooth talkin' dad
C
But I gotta go to bed 'cause I'm tired and sleepy,
G
I can't love you baby 'cause I'm tired and sleepy,
D C
Tired and sleepy,
Mm baby so tired,
G
Well I'm a-waiting for you daddy
G
Yeah, that's what my baby said
G
But honey I got a passion,
G
For my kingsize bed,
C
But I gotta go to bed 'cause I'm tired and sleepy,
G
I can't love you baby 'cause I'm tired and sleepy,
D C
Tired and sleepy,
Home » The Cochran Brothers » Kunci Gitar The Cochran Brothers - Tired Sleepy
Kunci Gitar The Cochran Brothers - Tired Sleepy
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Cochran Brothers - Tired Sleepy :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Cochran Brothers - Tired Sleepy"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Cochran Brothers - Tired Sleepy. Kategori Artis :
The Cochran Brothers
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Cochran Brothers - Tired Sleepy dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)