Intro: D A G D x2 D A x4
D A D A
The music, got quiet, and my charm wore off with it.
The cups are, all empty, and strewn all over the carpet.
I don't wanna be here when you're not, I don't wanna be here.
I don't wanna be here when you're not, I don't wanna be here.
D A G D
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhh
Then life gets harder in every way.
All your friends get good jobs and move away
You and I got old on the same day
Both wanted to leave and then stay.
G D
Big western winters
Make you hate,
G A
they lock you in your bedroom
D
with no dinner plate
G Bm
you open up the wounds you had sworn had gone away
G A D G
no one's gonna love you, not even me
G A D
No one's gonna love me, especially not you(me)
Repeat and fade:
D A G D A D
I don't wanna be here when you're not, I don't wanna be here
Home » Coed Pageant » Kunci Gitar Coed Pageant - Be Here
Kunci Gitar Coed Pageant - Be Here
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Coed Pageant - Be Here :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Coed Pageant - Be Here"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Coed Pageant - Be Here. Kategori Artis :
Coed Pageant
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Coed Pageant - Be Here dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)