Intro: Bm G D A
Verse 1:
Bm G D A
Somewhere... over the rainbow
Bm G D A
Way up high
Bm G D A
And the dreams that you dream of
Bm G D A
Once in a lullaby...
Bm G D A
Oh, Somewhere over the rainbow
Bm G D A
Blue birds fly...
Bm G D A
And the dreams that you dream of
Bm G D A - desending riff:)
Once in a lullaby...
Chorus:
Bm G D A
So wake me up when it's all over
Bm G D A
When I'm wiser and I'm older
Bm G D A
All this time i was finding myself
Bm G D A
And I didn't know I was lost x2
Verse 1
Chorus - end more mellow -
Bm G D A
Verse 2:
A Bm
There was a time
G D A
I used to look into my father's eyes.
Bm
In a happy home
G D A
I was a king, I had a golden throne.
Bm
Those days are gone,
G D A
Now the memory's on the wall.
Bm
I hear the songs
G D A
From the places where I was born
Chorus
Chorus 2:
Bm G
Upon a hill across a blue lake,
Bm
That's where I had my first heartbreak.
G
I still remember how it all changed.
A
My father said,
Bm G
"Don't you worry, don't you worry, child.
A
See heaven's got a plan for you.
Bm G A D
Don't you worry, don't you worry now."
Chorus
Bm G D A
And I didn't know I was lost x2
Bridge/tag:
Bm G D A
Say something, I'm giving up on you
Bm G D A
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Bm G D A
Anywhere I would've followed you
Bm G D A
Say something, I'm giving up on you
Home » The Collection » Kunci Gitar The Collection - Mashup Somewhere Over Wake Me Up Dont You Worry Child
Kunci Gitar The Collection - Mashup Somewhere Over Wake Me Up Dont You Worry Child
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Collection - Mashup Somewhere Over Wake Me Up Dont You Worry Child :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Collection - Mashup Somewhere Over Wake Me Up Dont You Worry Child"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Collection - Mashup Somewhere Over Wake Me Up Dont You
Worry Child. Kategori Artis :
The Collection
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Collection - Mashup Somewhere Over Wake Me Up Dont You
Worry Child dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)