INTRO: G
G Gm7 G
Time to say goodbye, I know I've said it
Em7
before.
Gm7 G Em7
Though I hate to go I can't be hurt anymore.
C Cm C Bm
You've never seen me with a tear in my eye.
D G
The next kiss is the last goodbye.
Gm7 G
When I'm not around there's someone else you
Bb Em7
can call.
Gm7 G Em7
Half a love is worse than havin' nothin' at all.
C Cm C B Bm
I need all your love and, my darlin', that's why.
D C G
The next kiss, is the last goodbye.
BRIDGE:
D A D G D G
No more holding hands..no more whispering words
tenderly.
C B Bm D
Though it breaks my hea-rt, there's no other way
Am7 Em7
for me.
G Am7 Em7
Time to say goodbye, there's nothing else I can do.
G Em7
Wish you all the luck with your somebody new.
C Bm
If I said I'd forget I'd be telling a lie.
D C G
The next kiss, is the last goodbye.
OUTRO:
A D G
Just one more kiss, then, baby, goodbye.
C G D G
We'll do one more kiss, well, that means goodbye.
Gm7 D
Baby, one more kiss..
Home » Conway Twitty » Kunci Gitar Conway Twitty - The Next Kiss
Kunci Gitar Conway Twitty - The Next Kiss
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Conway Twitty - The Next Kiss :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Conway Twitty - The Next Kiss"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Conway Twitty - The Next Kiss. Kategori Artis :
Conway Twitty
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Conway Twitty - The Next Kiss dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)