[INTRO]
Em7
[VERSE 1]
Bm
I stick around and take it in
F#m/A D
The more you see the closer we'll be
Bm F#m/A D
I visualize us falling from the towers of the 20th century
Am G D
Where people live in magazines and video they're sleeping casual - ly
Am G D
Where a cast of iron children are contemplating anarchy
[CHORUS 1]
Em7 A7/E
I'm talking soul years
I'm talking about the soul years
Em7 A7/E
I'm talking soul years
[VERSE 2]
Bm Aadd9 (no 5)
The seed that fell on ston-ed ground has risen now
D
And needs to be released
Bm
And patients with their minds undone
F#m/A D
Will need to have their living years decreased
Am
The telephones are screaming
G D
As the whole metallic structure starts to burn
Am
Which goes to show the more you know
G D
The more you still have to learn
[CHORUS 2]
Em7 A7/E
I'm talking soul years
I'm talking about the soul years
Em7 A7/E
I'm talking soul years
I'm talking about the soul years
[INTERLUDE]
tacit - rhythm
[CHORUS 3]
Em7 A7/E
I'm talking soul years
I'm talking about the soul years
Em7 A7/E
I'm talking soul years
[VERSE 3]
Bm
The missionaries have all gone
F#m/A D
The patent leather nuns have come to sing
Bm
The matadors are drowned in blood
F#m/A D
The bull has won I knew he would be king
Am
The disappointed drunken hordes
G D
Are ravaging the daughters of the state
Am G D
Another fitting end to a beautiful and sunny summer's day
[FINAL CHORUS]
Em7 A7/E
I'm talking soul years
I'm talking about the soul years
Em7 A7/E
I'm talking soul years
Em7 A7/E
I'm talking soul years
What happens in the soul years?
Em7 A7/E
I'm talking soul years (repeat until fade)
Home » Dave Stewart And The Spiritual Cowboys » Kunci Gitar Dave Stewart And The Spiritual Cowboys - Soul Years
Kunci Gitar Dave Stewart And The Spiritual Cowboys - Soul Years
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Dave Stewart And The Spiritual Cowboys - Soul Years :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Dave Stewart And The Spiritual Cowboys - Soul Years"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Dave Stewart And The Spiritual Cowboys - Soul Years. Kategori Artis :
Dave Stewart And The Spiritual Cowboys
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Dave Stewart And The Spiritual Cowboys - Soul Years dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)