G Gmaj7 G5 C5 Em
I hear I'm crazy for chasing dreams in my head
G Gmaj7 G5 C5 Em
So be honest baby, do you think there's a chance
C
To see the lights
G Gmaj7 G5 C5 Em
It's funny how life can make sense at the end of a cigarette
G Gmaj7 G5 C5 Em
I get lost in the smoke as it finds its way slowly through my chest
C D
But I'm all out of matches and life cannot start without a spark
C D5 G
So deal me in
C D5 G D
Deal me in
Em C G
This is the life that I choose
Em D
Even if I lose, even if I lose, so
G D5 G
Deal me in
G Gmaj7 G5 C5 Em
G Gmaj7 G5 C5 Em
I'm slowly learning just what it means to love
G Gmaj7 G5 C5 Em
I don't think I have it down I just know what it's not
C
It's not leaving you
G Gmaj7 G5 C5 Em
So question life, yeah, question the sky
G Gmaj7 G5 C5 Em
Don't be okay just letting days pass you by
C D
Find out the truth; find out what lies
C D5 G
And deal me in
C D5 G D
Deal me in
Em C G
This is the life that I choose
Em D
Even if I lose, even if I lose
C D5 G
So deal me in
C D5 G D
Deal me in
Em C G
This is the life that I choose
Em D
Even if I lose, even if I lose, so
G D5 G
Deal me in
Home » David Ramirez » Kunci Gitar David Ramirez - Deal Me In
Kunci Gitar David Ramirez - Deal Me In
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar David Ramirez - Deal Me In :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar David Ramirez - Deal Me In"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar David Ramirez - Deal Me In. Kategori Artis :
David Ramirez
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar David Ramirez - Deal Me In dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)