C A
They took they drugs and left
C
You stranded down in Mexico
A
Half-formed wandering the desert
D
You had blood on your soul
A
But what did ya know
C
I been told blood makes the grass grow
A
Baby what do ya know
You got to let it roll
C
What would I know?
D
I know how high the grass will grow
A
We'll leave our skins outside the door
D
It will be like it was before
C
I forgot I was alive
A
But what did ya know
C
I been told blood makes the grass grow
A
Baby what do ya know
You got to let it roll
C
What would I know?
D
I know how high the grass will grow
A
We'll leave our skins outside the door
D
It will be like it was before
C
I forgot I was alive 2x
D
I forgot I was alive
C
I forgot I was alive 3x
(Single) D
I know how high the grass will grow
A
We'll leave our skins outside the door
D
It will be like it was before
C
I forgot I was alive
Home » Dax Riggs » Kunci Gitar Dax Riggs - Forgot I Was Alive
Kunci Gitar Dax Riggs - Forgot I Was Alive
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Dax Riggs - Forgot I Was Alive :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Dax Riggs - Forgot I Was Alive"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Dax Riggs - Forgot I Was Alive. Kategori Artis :
Dax Riggs
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Dax Riggs - Forgot I Was Alive dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)