INTRO:
Bm G Bm A Bm G D A
Bm G Bm A Bm G D A
VERSE:
D
I can't forget you
Bm G
Ever since the moment that I met you
A
You've been on my mind
D Bm
And I need to somehow let you know
G A D
That I think about you all the time
CHORUS:
G D A D
So when you think about love, think about me
G D A
I can give you more than you'll ever need
G D A Bm
Sooner or later every heart needs some company
G D A D
When you think about love, think about me
Bm G A D
When you think about love, think about me
Bm G Bm A Bm G D A
VERSE:
D
We were strangers
Bm G
Now I'm already wrapped around your finger
A
Oh whats a heart to do
D
'Cause it lingers
Bm
And the thought of you
G A D
Wantin' me as much as I want you
CHORUS:
G D A D
So when you think about love, think about me
G D A
I can give you more than you'll ever need
G D A Bm
Sooner or later every heart needs some company
G D A D
When you think about love, think about me
Bm G A D
When you think about love, think about me
Bm G Bm A Bm G D A D
BREAK:
D D A Bm
Makes me blue
G D G D
I'm not holding you tonight
Bm G
Cause on-ly you can satisfy
A
This heart of mine
CHORUS:
G D A D
So when you think about love, think about me
G D A
'Cause I can give you more than you'll ever need
G D A Bm
Sooner or later every heart needs some company
G D A D
So when you think about love, think about me
G D A D
When you think about love, think about me
G D A
'Cause I can give you more than you'll ever need
G D A Bm
Sooner or later every heart needs some company
G D A D
When you think about love, think about me
G D A D
When you think about love, think about me
G D A
'Cause I can give you more than you'll ever need
G D A Bm
Sooner or later every heart needs some company
G D A D
When you think about love, think about me
G D A D
When you think about love, think about me
G D A
I can give you more than you'll ever need
G D A Bm
Sooner or later every heart needs some company
G D A D
When you think about love, think about me
Home » Dolly Parton » Kunci Gitar Dolly Parton - Think About Love
Kunci Gitar Dolly Parton - Think About Love
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Dolly Parton - Think About Love :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Dolly Parton - Think About Love"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Dolly Parton - Think About Love. Kategori Artis :
Dolly Parton
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Dolly Parton - Think About Love dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)