D G D A7
I m just mad about Saffron, Saffron s mad about me.
G G7 A A7
I m just mad about Saffron, she s just mad about me.
D G A7 D G
They call me Mellow Yellow, they call me Mellow Yellow,
A7 D G A7
They call me Mellow Yellow.
D G D A7
I m just mad about Frontine, Frontine s mad about me.
G G7 A A7
I m just mad about Frontine, she s just mad about me.
D G A7 D G
They call me Mellow Yellow, they call me Mellow Yellow,
A7 D G A7
They call me Mellow Yellow.
D G D A7
Born high forever to fly, wind velocity nil.
G G7 A A7
Born high forever to fly, if you want your cup I will fill
D G A7 D G
They call me Mellow Yellow, they call me Mellow Yellow,
A7 D G A7
They call me Mellow Yellow.
D G D A7
Electrical banana, is going to be a sudden grace,
G G7 A A7
Electrical banana is bound to be the very next phase.
D G A7 D G
They call me Mellow Yellow, they call me Mellow Yellow,
A7 D G A7
They call me Mellow Yellow.
D G D A7
I m just mad about Saffron, Saffron s mad about me.
G G7 A A7
I m just mad about Saffron, she s just mad about me.
D G A7 D G
They call me Mellow Yellow, they call me Mellow Yellow,
A7 D G A7
They call me Mellow Yellow.
Home » Donovan » Kunci Gitar Donovan - Mellow Yellow
Kunci Gitar Donovan - Mellow Yellow
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Donovan - Mellow Yellow :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Donovan - Mellow Yellow"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Donovan - Mellow Yellow. Kategori Artis :
Donovan
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Donovan - Mellow Yellow dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)