INTRO
G G D C
G G D C
G G D C
Am C
VERSE 1
G D C
Stand in the doorway
G D C
Wait for the air that slaps you around
G D C
A moment of weakness
Am C
I don't mean to let everyone down
VERSE 2
G D C
Wait by the window
G D C
Yeah it seems to me you could use some help
G D C
But how do I help you
Am C
I can't even stand up for myself
CHORUS
Am C
Keep me waiting
Am C
And waiting
Am C
And waiting around to say
VERSE 3
G D C
Once more through the story
G D C
I'll cover my ears when I hear enough
G D C
Tell me who was the victim
Am C
Tell me who fucked everything up
VERSE 4
G D C
A moment of weakness
G D C
We'll say it aloud like there's something to prove
G D C
A thing to hold on to
Am C
It won't hurt if you don't move
Am C
It won't hurt if you don't move
Am C
It won't hurt if you don't move away
ACOUSTIC INTERLUDE
G Am Em D C (x3)
D C
VERSE 5
G Am Em D C
Cuz I don't know why but something's come over me
G Am Em D C
The whole thing is a lie an acted apology
G Am Em D C
Cuz I couldn't buy what you want me to give you for free
CHORUS
Am C
To be waiting
Am C
And waiting
Am C
And waiting around
G D C
To say
G D C
Home » Drive » Kunci Gitar Drive - Waiting Around
Kunci Gitar Drive - Waiting Around
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Drive - Waiting Around :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Drive - Waiting Around"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Drive - Waiting Around. Kategori Artis :
Drive
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Drive - Waiting Around dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)