I've got life
D#m A#m B G#m
D#m A#m B G#m
(VERSE)
D#m
One more time
A#m
I leave behind just burning bridges
B G#m
it's a crime
D#m
I am here
A#m
there must be somewhere I can breathe
B G#m
now take me there
(PRE-CHORUS)
D#m
It's time to see
A#m
I wanna make you breathe
B G#m
life can be whatever, what you want it to be
D#m
you need the key
A#m
I'm gonna make you see
B
no more make belive, you just go
(CHORUS)
B
I've got life
F# C#
you're always on my mind
D#m C# B
you gotta believe in something, alright
F# D#m C#
forever by your side
B
I've got life
F# C#
just give me time to find
D#m C# B
whatever it is it will be alright
F# D#m C#
forever by your side
D#m
I've got life
A#m B G#m
D#m A#m B G#m
(VERSE)
D#m
What's that sound
A#m
my destiny is bound for changes
B G#m
lost and found
D#m
You tell me
A#m
there's gonna be a showdown somewhere
B G#m
it's irit
(PRE-CHORUS)
D#m
It's time to see
A#m
I'm gonna make you see
B
no more make belive, you just go
(CHORUS)
B
I've got life
F# C#
you're always on my mind
D#m C# B
you gotta believe in something, alright
F# D#m C#
forever by your side
B
I've got life
F# C#
just give me time to find
D#m C# B
whatever it is it will be alright
F# D#m C#
forever by your side
D#m
I've got life
A#m B G#m
D#m A#m B G#m
(BREAK)
B F# C#
I've got life, alright
D#m C# G#m
You gotta believe in something, alright
F# C#
I'm by your side
(BUILD-UP)
C#
We're gonna live forever
G#
don't let this be, whatever
D# Fm D#
I'm gonna make you believe in something, 'cause
C#
we're gonna live forever
G#
if you never say never
Fm D#
we're gonna make it, alright
(CHORUS)
C#
I've got life
G# D#
you're always on my mind
Fm D# C#
you gotta believe in something, alright
G# Fm D#
forever by your side
C#
I've got life
G# D#
just give me time to find
Fm D# C#
whatever it is it will be alright
G# Fm D#
forever by your side
Fm
I've got life
Home » E-Type » Kunci Gitar E-Type - Life
Kunci Gitar E-Type - Life
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar E-Type - Life :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar E-Type - Life"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar E-Type - Life. Kategori Artis :
E-Type
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar E-Type - Life dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)