intro
G C G C Em D
G
Youthful hearts
C G
get stressed along the road
C Em D
and buried under all they’ve come to know.
G
Livin' fast.
C G
This wilderness won’t last.
C Em D
These days just blow away into the past.
C G
If I get old I’m living easy,
D Em
find a nice old country home.
C G
Let the land do what she wants to.
Em D
Leave her wild and overgrown.
C G
And when I’m sure my days are numbered
D Em
find a nice place in the fields
C G
and thank that little voice inside my head
Em D
for such good company.
(GUITAR SOLO 1)
G C G C Em D x2
C G
And when we got here we were young men.
D Em
What we've done has made us old.
C G
Left to die out in these frozen fields
Em D
so far away from home.
C G
And if I live to see the end
D Em
I’m gonna make a brand new start
C G
but I’ll never be the same again
Em D
without my youthful heart.
(GUITAR SOLO 2)
G C G C Em D x2
C G
If I get old I’m living easy,
D Em
find a nice old country home.
C G
Let the land do what she wants to.
Em D
Leave her wild and overgrown.
C G
And when I’m sure my days are numbered
D Em
find a nice place in the fields
C G
and thank that little voice inside my head
Em D
for such good company.
D C C
D C C G
Home » Elliott Brood » Kunci Gitar Elliott Brood - If I Get Old
Kunci Gitar Elliott Brood - If I Get Old
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Elliott Brood - If I Get Old :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Elliott Brood - If I Get Old"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Elliott Brood - If I Get Old. Kategori Artis :
Elliott Brood
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Elliott Brood - If I Get Old dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)