D
I will go to the lands
G
I will go be your hands
Bm
Spread your love, shine your light
G
I’ll proclaim Jesus Christ
|D G Bm G|
Verse 1
Bm G
Lord you are calling me to reach the lost
D Em
Your great commissioning, giving hope through your love
Bm G
May I be led by you, Lord take control
D
I’ll do what you want me to
F#7
Send me I will go
Pre-Chorus
Em D/F# G
You have called me by name
Em D/F# G A
It’s your name that I’ll proclaim
Chorus 2
D
I will go to the lands
G
I will go be your hands
Bm
Spread your love, shine your light
G
I’ll proclaim Jesus Christ
D
I will go be your feet
G
Share your love for all to see
Bm G
I will give you my life as a living sacrifice
Bridge
Bm G D A
Here am I Lord send me
Bm G D C G A
Here am I Lord send me (back to chorus)
Outro
D G Bm G
Home » Emmanuel Live » Kunci Gitar Emmanuel Live - I Will Go
Kunci Gitar Emmanuel Live - I Will Go
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Emmanuel Live - I Will Go :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Emmanuel Live - I Will Go"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Emmanuel Live - I Will Go. Kategori Artis :
Emmanuel Live
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Emmanuel Live - I Will Go dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)