Intro: G C G G C G
G Em C G
Early Monday morning, til Friday five
Em C G
Man I work, work, work but I don't climb, climb, climb
G Em C G
Boss man can shove that overtime up his can
Em C G
All I want to do is put a drink in my hand
D C G
To fill it up, or throw it down
D C G
I got a 40 hour week worth of trouble to drown
Em C G
No need to complicate it, I'm a simple man
Em C G G Em C G G Em C G
All I want to do is put a drink in my hand
G Em C G
Yea the parking lot is muddy, can't get to the door
Em C G
I'll take my jacked up drop er' down in 4 x 4
Em C G
Chill down a long neck, one with the band
Em C G
All I want to do is put a drink in my hand
D C G
To fill it up, or throw it down
D C G
I'm about to tear a new one in this old town
Em C G
5,4,3,2,1 I'm a rocket man
Em C G G C G C G C G C
All I want to do is put a drink in my hand
G
Make me want to go ouhhh ouh ouhhh, when you dance like that
Em C G
you got that little tattoo playing peek-a-boo on your back
Em C G
Yea if you want to impress me, baby here's my plan
Em C G
All you got to do is put a drink in my hand
D C G
To fill it up, or throw it down
D C G
When you drive me home, take the long way around
Em C G
You be my Lois Lane , I'll be your superman
Em C G
All you got to do is put a drink in my hand
G
My head Monday morning that alarm clock sings
C G
it goes bang, bang, bang, while it ring, ring, rings
Em C G
Yea I'll let it all roll, if you wanna rock again
Em C G
All you got to do is put a drink in my hand
D C G
Fill it up or throw it down,
D C G
I got a little hungover still hanging around
Em C G
Yea that hair of a dog is howling hey there man,
Em C G
All you got to do is put a drink in my hand
Em C G
Yea that hair of a dog is howling hey there man,
Em C G Em C G
All you got to do is put a drink in my hand
Home » Eric Church » Kunci Gitar Eric Church - Drink In My Hand
Kunci Gitar Eric Church - Drink In My Hand
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Eric Church - Drink In My Hand :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Eric Church - Drink In My Hand"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Eric Church - Drink In My Hand. Kategori Artis :
Eric Church
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Eric Church - Drink In My Hand dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)