Intro:
Em G
Em C
This is a black, black ski mask song
Em G
So put all of your anger on
Em C
In the truly gruesome do we trust
Em G
I will always land on you like a sucker punch
Em C
Singing I am your worst, I am your worst nightmare
Em G
I am your worst, I am your worst nightmare
C G D
If you knew, knew what the bluebirds sang at you,
Em
You would never sing along
C G
Cast them out cause this is our culture
D Em
These new flocks are nothing but vultures
Em
Because they took our love and they filled it up
C G Em
Filled it up with Novocaine and now I’m just numb
C G
Now I’m just numb
Em
And they took my name, I’m just a son of a gun
C G Em
So don’t stop, don’t stop until your heart goes numb
C G
Now I’m just numb
Em
I don’t feel a thing for you
Em C
I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
Em G
So could you please hold your applause
Em C
Take this sideshow and all its freaks
Em G
And turn it into the silver screen dream
Em C
Singing I am your worst, I am your worst nightmare
Em G
I am your worst, I am your worst nightmare
C G D
If you knew, knew what the bluebirds sang at you,
Em
You would never sing along
C G
Cast them out cause this is our culture
D Em
These new flocks are nothing but vultures
Em
Because they took our love and they filled it up
C G Em
Filled it up with Novocaine and now I’m just numb
C G
Now I’m just numb
Em
And they took my name, I’m just a son of a gun
C G Em
So don’t stop, don’t stop until your heart goes numb
C G
Now I’m just numb
Em Em G
I don’t feel a thing for you
Em G Em G Em G Em G
I’m still afraid the battle’s gonna swallow me whole
Em G Em G
I feel like a photo that’s been over-exposed
Em
Because they took our love and they filled it up
C G Em
Filled it up with Novocaine and now I’m just numb
C G
Now I’m just numb
Em
And they took my name, I’m just a son of a gun
C G Em
So don’t stop, don’t stop until your heart goes numb
C G
Now I’m just numb
Em
I don’t feel a thing for you
Home » Fall Out Boy » Kunci Gitar Fall Out Boy - Novocaine
Kunci Gitar Fall Out Boy - Novocaine
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Fall Out Boy - Novocaine :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Fall Out Boy - Novocaine"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Fall Out Boy - Novocaine. Kategori Artis :
Fall Out Boy
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Fall Out Boy - Novocaine dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)