C Am D
There’s the girl that I love
Dm G Am E7 C
There’s the girl that makes me mad as hell
D
There’s the woman I want
Dm G Am E7* Am F
There’s the woman that makes me want to run away from it all
(Instrumental)
C D
Dm G Am E (Bass Run A B C )
C Am D Dsus D
Dm G Am E7 Am F (Lick)
C C/B Am C/G
Happiness more or less, got to do with what you’ve got
F Fm
and what you’re still waiting for, and I’m not waiting for you anymore
C E Am E7 F
And I guess, I was left on a step on a stairway to a higher place
Fm
And it’s time to climb again
C G/B Am C/G F Fm
So it goes, if we’d known what we know now and then we’d be so far gone
C D
There’s the girl that I love
Dm G Am E7 C
There’s the girl that makes me mad as hell
D
There’s the woman I want
Dm G Am E7* Am F
There’s the woman that makes me want to run away from it all
PICKUP
Am Am/G F G
Am Am/G F
Am
Here we go like a roller coaster
F
Gonna take me up, gonna take me down
Am
And here we go, like a roller coaster
F G Am
Gonna take me round the bend
F Am
2X (Ooo, ooo,)
F Am
Ooo, Ooo you’re gonna take me round the bend
F Am Am/G
Ooo, you’re gonna take me round the bend
F G Am
Ooooooo
F G Am
Ooo, Ooo
Am/G F Am Am/G
Ooo, ooo, you’re gonna take me round the bend
F Am Am/G
Ooo you’re gonna take me round the bend
F Am F
Ooo You’re gonna take me round the bend
Home » The Falls » Kunci Gitar The Falls - Girl That I Love
Kunci Gitar The Falls - Girl That I Love
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Falls - Girl That I Love :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Falls - Girl That I Love"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Falls - Girl That I Love. Kategori Artis :
The Falls
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Falls - Girl That I Love dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)