Em Dm G Am (x2)
Em Dm
There's no need to fear me
G Em Dm G
Darling, I love you as you are when you're alone
Em Dm
I'd never try to change you
G Em Dm G
As if I could, and if I were to, what's the part that I'd miss most?
Em Dm
When you're smiling and astride me
G Em Dm G
I can hardly believe I've found you and I'm terrified by that
Am G (x2)
Em Dm G Am (x2)
Em Dm
I've got nothing to hide from you
G Em Dm G
Kissing my brother in my dreams or finding God knows in my jeans
Em Dm
You see me as I am, it's true
G Em Dm G
Aimless, fake drifter, and the horny manchild models for to boot
Am G
Am G
That's how you live free
Am G
Truly see and be seen
Em Dm G Am (x2)
G Am G C
Home » Father John Misty » Kunci Gitar Father John Misty - When Youre Smiling And Astride Me
Kunci Gitar Father John Misty - When Youre Smiling And Astride Me
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Father John Misty - When Youre Smiling And Astride Me :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Father John Misty - When Youre Smiling And Astride Me"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Father John Misty - When Youre Smiling And Astride Me. Kategori Artis :
Father John Misty
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Father John Misty - When Youre Smiling And Astride Me dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)