Intro:
G Em C D x2
G Em C D
I’m spending all my cash on cheap cocaine
G Em C D
I've been wasted almost every day
G Em C D
And I don't know what to do
G Em C D riff 2
It kinda sucks being twenty-two
G Em C D riff 1
And now I'm back to pissing in my car
G Em C D
I'm back to doing lines in bathroom stalls
G Em C D
And I don't know what to do
G Em C D
It kinda sucks being twenty-two
G Em
We we're high as fuck, on your back porch
C D
And you didn't care, anymore
G
But are you really gonna kick me out, in this rain
G Em C D
And I knew you would
G Em C D
I would've paid the rent, if I could
G Em C D
And I know you do
D
I Mean everything when you're all fucked on booze
G Em C D riff 2
G Em C D
I'm spending all my cash on cheap cocaine
G Em C D
And I've been wasted, every day
G Em C D
And I don't know what to do
G Em C D
It kinda sucks being twenty-two
G Em
We we're high as fuck, on your back porch
C D
And you didn't care, anymore
G
But are you really gonna kick me out, in this rain
G Em C D
And I knew you would
G Em C D
I would've paid the rent, if I could
G Em C D
And I know you do
G Em C D
Mean a fuckin word when you're fucked on booze
G Em C D
And I knew you would
G Em C D
I would've paid the rent, if I could
G Em C D
And I know you do
D G
I Mean everything when you're all fucked on booze
Home » Fidlar » Kunci Gitar Fidlar - Cheap Cocaine
Kunci Gitar Fidlar - Cheap Cocaine
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Fidlar - Cheap Cocaine :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Fidlar - Cheap Cocaine"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Fidlar - Cheap Cocaine. Kategori Artis :
Fidlar
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Fidlar - Cheap Cocaine dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)