Intro: A D x4
A C#m
Oh, Scarlett
F#m D
make my day
A C#m
Oh, Scarlett
F#m D
won't you look my way
A D
I'll be hanging on your every word
A D
it's not obscene - it's just absurd
A B
all the kings and queens adore ya
D E
they can't love ya quite like me
A D x4
A C#m
Oh, Scarlett
F#m D
I'm your flame
A
I'm your fire
C#m
Oh, Scarlett
F#m D
I'm a dangerous liar
A D
I swear before this night is through
A D
I'll sweep the stars from under you
A B
and all the strays and silhouettes
D E
will call your name until...
F G
the blue light starts to fade
F G
on all the girls on the parade
C Bb
and I'll come pleading by your gate
C Bb
how long does a poor boy have to wait
F G
to put the pieces of your heart
A D
together again
A D x3
A C#m
Oh, Scarlett
F#m D
let me try
A
let me fail
C#m
Oh, Scarlett
F#m D
make me frightened and pale
A
I'll be your desert wind
D
your city street
A D
I'll make your days and nights complete
A B
and all the stars in heaven
D E
will shine if you would just be mine
A D x12
End
Home » The Fratellis » Kunci Gitar The Fratellis - Oh Scarlett
Kunci Gitar The Fratellis - Oh Scarlett
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Fratellis - Oh Scarlett :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Fratellis - Oh Scarlett"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Fratellis - Oh Scarlett. Kategori Artis :
The Fratellis
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Fratellis - Oh Scarlett dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)