C C C C C C Am Am F F F F
C Am
Well I don't know who you are
C Am
And I don't care where you've been
Dm
Please just take this deadbeat soul
G
. Let him keep the hearts he stole
C Am
And all those little lies
C Am
They told ya in disguise
Dm
They got you through those lonely hours
G
. Made you think the world was ours
F
I'm the man who shot the moon and cried
C
Let those thieves and bastards all collide
Am F G G
Take these words and burn them if you don't mind
F
Oh sweetheart these nights were made for me
C
Still so far from where I long to be
Am F
. You said it from the start
G
. Rock 'n' roll will break your heart
C C Am Am F F F F
C Am
There's a holy roller sign
C Am
And a chance she won't be mine
Dm
Ah, there's no teenage dreams to fill
G
. Break my heart I know you will
C Am
And we'll tumble down the street
C Am
Sleep alone in my back seat
Dm
Oh all that jealous talk we made
G
. Strung out in the soul parade
F
I'm the man who shot the moon and cried
C
Let those thieves and bastards all collide
Am F G G
Take these words and burn them if you don't mind
F
Oh sweetheart these nights were made for me
C
Still so far from where I long to be
Am F
. You said it from the start
G
. Rock 'n' roll will break your heart
F F C C Am G# E E
G G D D Bm Bb F# F#
G <>
I'm the man who shot the moon and cried
D <>
Let those thieves and bastards all collide
Bm <> G <> A A
Take these words and burn them if you don't mind
G
Oh sweetheart these nights were made for me
D
Still so far from where I long to be
Bm G A
. You said it from the start, . rock 'n'roll will break your heart
: G G D D Bm G
. You said it from the start
A A :
. Rock 'n' roll will break your heart
G G D D Bm G A A
G — D — Bm G A —
G — D — Bm G A — G
Home » The Fratellis » Kunci Gitar The Fratellis - Rock N Roll Will Break Your Heart
Kunci Gitar The Fratellis - Rock N Roll Will Break Your Heart
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Fratellis - Rock N Roll Will Break Your Heart :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Fratellis - Rock N Roll Will Break Your Heart"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Fratellis - Rock N Roll Will Break Your Heart. Kategori Artis :
The Fratellis
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Fratellis - Rock N Roll Will Break Your Heart dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)