Intro: F
Bb Bb F F x 4
Bb
I wrote a poem on a dog biscuit
F
And your dog refused to look at it
Bb
So I got drunk and looked at the Empire State Building
F
It was no bigger than a nickel
Bb
And if it don't improve
F
Well then I have to move
Bb F
I never thought that I would end up here
D# Bb F (break)
Maybe I should just change my style
D# Bb F (break)
But I feel alright when you smile
Bb
I stayed at home on the Fourth of July
F
And I pulled the shades so I didn't have to see the sky
Bb
I decided to have a Bed In
F
But I forgot to invite anybody
Bb
And when I fell asleep
F
The neighbours had a peep
B F
I never thought that I would end up here
D# B F
Maybe I should just change my style
D# B F (break)
But I feel all right when you smile
Home » Galaxie 500 » Kunci Gitar Galaxie 500 - Fourth Of July
Kunci Gitar Galaxie 500 - Fourth Of July
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Galaxie 500 - Fourth Of July :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Galaxie 500 - Fourth Of July"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Galaxie 500 - Fourth Of July. Kategori Artis :
Galaxie 500
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Galaxie 500 - Fourth Of July dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)