Intro: C
Verse
C
The garden was blessed by the gods of me and you
We headed west for to find ourselves some truth
Am C* G2
Oh, what you waiting for, now what you waiting for
C
We counted all our reasons, excuses that we made
We found ourselves some treasure and threw it all away
Am C* G2
Oh, what you waiting for, now what you waiting for
Oh, what you waiting for, now what you waiting for
Chorus
G2 Am C G2
When I dance alone and the sun's bleeding down, blame it on me
Am C G2
When I lose control and the veil's overused, blame it on me
Am C* G2
What you waiting for, now what you waiting for
Caught in the tide of blossom, caught in the carnival
Your confidence forgotten, I see the gypsies run
Oh, what you waiting for, now what you waiting for
Oh, what you waiting for, now what you waiting for
G2 Am C G2
When I dance alone and the sun is bleeding down, blame it on me
Am C G2
When I lose control and the veil's overused, blame it on me
Am C G2
When I dance alone, I know, I'll go, blame it on me
Am C G2
When I lose control, I know, I'll go,blame it on me
Am C* G2
Oh, what you waiting for, now what you waiting for (x2)
Home » George Ezra » Kunci Gitar George Ezra - Blame It On Me
Kunci Gitar George Ezra - Blame It On Me
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar George Ezra - Blame It On Me :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar George Ezra - Blame It On Me"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar George Ezra - Blame It On Me. Kategori Artis :
George Ezra
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar George Ezra - Blame It On Me dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)