Intro- C F C C G C X2
C F C
Mockingbird don't you mock no more
C G C
I'm sick and tired and my brain is sore
C F C
Mocking proud as you sing your tune
C G C
Making noise as you perch and croon
Intro
F C/G
I'm sorry friend, but you got to leave
F C/G G
Your same old songs have got me peeved
F C/G
It’s been fun but you got to go
C G C/G
Come by someday and say hello
Intro
C F C
Please forgive for what I said
C G C
I was out of touch I'd lost my head
C F C
You're a sweet old bird and I miss your songs
C G C
I want to harmonize and sing along
Intro
F C/G
I'm sorry friend that I was cruel
F C/G G
Didn't mean to be such a fool
F C/G
It’s been hard without you near
C G C/G
Come back my friend I'll lend my ear
C F C/G
Come back my friend I need you here
C G C/G
Come back my friend your home is here
Outro- C F C C G C X2
Home » George Kamel » Kunci Gitar George Kamel - Mockingbird
Kunci Gitar George Kamel - Mockingbird
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar George Kamel - Mockingbird :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar George Kamel - Mockingbird"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar George Kamel - Mockingbird. Kategori Artis :
George Kamel
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar George Kamel - Mockingbird dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)