D A
Lifes too short to even care at all oh
G A
Im losing my mind losing my mind losing control
D A
These fishes in the sea theyre staring at me oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
G A
A wet world aches for a beat of a drum Oh
Bm
If I could find a way to see this straight
A
Id run away
G
To some fortune that I
Bm A
should have found by now
G Bm A
I'm waiting for this cough syrup to come down
D A
Lifes too short to even care at all oh
G A
Im coming up now coming up now out of the blue oh
D
These zombies in the park theyre looking for my heart
A
Oh oh oh oh
G A
A dark world aches for a splash of the sun oh oh
Bm
If I could find a way to see this straight
A
Id run away
G Bm A
To some fortune that I I should have found by now
Bm
And so I run to the things they said could restore me
A
Restore life the way it should be
G Bm A
Im waiting for this cough syrup to come down
D A
Lifes too short to even care at all oh
G A
Im losing my mind losing my mind losing control
Interlude: D A G D A 3x
Bm
If I could find a way to see this straight
A
Id run away
G Bm A
To some fortune that I I should have found by now
Bm
So I run to the things they said could restore me
A
Restore life the way it should be
G Bm A
Im waiting for this cough syrup to come down
D A
One more spoon of cough syrup now whoa oh
G A
One more spoon of cough syrup now whoa oh
Home » Glee Cast » Kunci Gitar Glee Cast - Cough Syrup
Kunci Gitar Glee Cast - Cough Syrup
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Glee Cast - Cough Syrup :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Glee Cast - Cough Syrup"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Glee Cast - Cough Syrup. Kategori Artis :
Glee Cast
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Glee Cast - Cough Syrup dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)