Intro: Am C Dm E
Verse 1:
Am C
I'm sitting in my room
Dm
Thinking back on you,
E
Memories pass;
Am C
My head was leaned against your face
Dm E
Partly on your shoulder, curving your neck.
Am C
I tried to clear my thoughts of stress
Dm
And let go of the day,
How it began,
E
Whispered your name
Chorus:
Am C
Soft white lights between us falling
Dm E
Forming into precious flowers, chartreuse
Am
Beautiful and floating down on us
C Dm
Sparkles flying towards us dancing all around us
E
Vanish in air
Verse 2:
Am
But you left before you knew
C
A future holding you.
Dm
All you saw of me
E
My heart should speak for me,
Am
Then you'd understand
C
That push away
Dm
It craves compassion and
E
Strong arms to hold her.
Am
You and me
C
Revolving
Dm
Angel wings
E
Fluttering
Am
Orange gold
C
Sunsets bold
Dm
Star filled nights
E
Sweet as Fantasia
Am
And still
C
A glow surrounding you
Dm
The dandelions blew
E
Our wishes to the wind
Come and bring him back again
Chorus:
Am C
Soft white lights between us falling
Dm E
Forming into precious flowers, chartreuse
Am
Beautiful and floating down on us
C Dm
Sparkles flying towards us dancing all around us
E
Vanish in air
Verse 3:
Am
And I wonder how you felt
(I was melting inside)
C
Opened up my eyes
(Felt so bright I was blind)
Dm
The car we hadn't left
E
I closed the door behind
(And I wished you would take me away)
Am C
You left before I waved.
Dm
By then it was too late.
E
I wished on the moon
I'd always remember
Am
You and me
C
Revolving
Dm
Angel wings
E
Fluttering
Am
Orange gold
C
Sunsets bold
Dm
Star filled nights
E
Sweet as Fantasia
Chorus:
Am C
Soft white lights between us falling
Dm E
Forming into precious flowers, chartreuse
Am
Beautiful and floating down on us
C Dm
Sparkles flying towards us dancing all around us
E
Vanish in air
Home » Goapele » Kunci Gitar Goapele - Back To You
Kunci Gitar Goapele - Back To You
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Goapele - Back To You :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Goapele - Back To You"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Goapele - Back To You. Kategori Artis :
Goapele
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Goapele - Back To You dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)