B E F# E B
I thought i had this whole of thing figured out
B E
Then came around my heart my head
F# E B
here somewhere floating in the clouds yeah
F# E B
can i ask you something now?
B G#m
Baby can i have this dance please?
E B
I'm in love with that crazy look in your eyes
B
and can we slow dance
G#m
darling can we hold hands
E B
hoping for the hopeless romance tonight
wo oh oh
G#m F# B
if you only knew
I'm trying to show you
G#m F# B
my love is true
yeah eh eh
B E
the way you say
F# E B
say my name breaks me down
B E F# E B
i pray the day i can kiss your face and we don't
have goodbyes to say
F# E B
i need to know if you would stayyy hey
B G#m
Baby can i have this dance please?
E B
I'm in love with that crazy look in your eyes
B
and can we slow dance
G#m
darling can we hold hands
E B
hoping for the hopeless romance tonight
wo oh oh
G#m F# B
if you only knew
I'm trying to show you
G#m F# B
my love is true
yeah eh eh
G#m B
And don't you worry if you're lost out at sea
G#m B
I'll tell the tide to pull you closer to me
G#m B
if sailing the ocean is what you'd rather do
G#m
I'll keep on swimming till I'm closer to you
B F#
Closer...
B G#m
Baby can i have this dance please?
E B
I'm in love with that crazy look in your eyes
B
and can we slow dance
G#m
darling can we hold hands
E B
hoping for the hopeless romance tonight
wo oh oh
G#m F# B
if you only knew
I'm trying to show you
G#m F# B
my love is true
yeah eh eh
G#m F# B
if you only knew
I'm trying to show you
G#m F# B
my love is true
Home » Goodnight Fellows » Kunci Gitar Goodnight Fellows - Hopeless Romance Acoustic
Kunci Gitar Goodnight Fellows - Hopeless Romance Acoustic
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Goodnight Fellows - Hopeless Romance Acoustic :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Goodnight Fellows - Hopeless Romance Acoustic"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Goodnight Fellows - Hopeless Romance Acoustic. Kategori Artis :
Goodnight Fellows
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Goodnight Fellows - Hopeless Romance Acoustic dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)