INTRO : Bm G D A
VERSE 1
Bm G
So much for love
D A
You must've come from way above
Bm G
Just for a smile and
D A Em G/F# G G
Just for an inch I'll run a mile, I'll run a mile
Bm G
So much it seems
D A
Might only be just mirrors and steam
Bm G
Might be the wine
D A Em
But Iʼve never known a love so fine
G/F# G G
Don't wanna wake up from this high
CHORUS
G D
Say that it's fate, say that it's real
A Bm
Say I'm not dreaming and you feel what I feel
A G D
Don't say I'm sleeping, don't let it end
A Em
Don't wake me up, I'll never find you again
G/F# G G
I'll never find you again
PLAY INTRO THEME
VERSE 2
So much to say
Perfection in every single way
I'm taking the dive
Cause I've never felt just so alive
Don't wanna wake up from this high
CHORUS
Say that it's fate, say that it's real
Say I'm not dreaming and you feel what I feel
Don't say I'm sleeping, don't let it end
A Em
Don't wake me up I'll never find you again
G/F# G
I'll never find you again,
Em
I'll never find you again
G/F# G A
I'll never find you again
Say that it's fate, say that it's real
Say I'm not dreaming and you feel what I feel
Don't say I'm sleeping, don't let it end
Don't wake me up I'll never find you again
G D
Say that it's real, say that it's real
A Bm
Say that it's real, say that it's real
G D
Do you feel what I feel? What I feel
A Bm
What I feel, what I feel, what I feel
G D
Do you feel what I feel? What I feel
A Bm
G D A
Home » Gotthard » Kunci Gitar Gotthard - Feel What I Feel
Kunci Gitar Gotthard - Feel What I Feel
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Gotthard - Feel What I Feel :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Gotthard - Feel What I Feel"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Gotthard - Feel What I Feel. Kategori Artis :
Gotthard
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Gotthard - Feel What I Feel dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)