F A7 Dm Dm/C
I'm sailing away, to a Land of Opportunity.
Bb F/A G7 C7
The sun will shine, and birds will sing there everyday
F A7 Dm Dm/C
I'm sailing away, and I hope that you remember me.
Bb F/A G7 C7
It was fun, we had our run. Hip hip hooray!
Dm A7 C G7 Bb
You said 'hello', I loved you so,
F C7
just like in a movie scene.
Dm A7 C G7 Bb
I want you to know, I had to let go
F C7
I'm falling in love again.
F A7 Dm Dm/C
I'm running away, to a place where you won't bother me
Bb F/A G7 C7
We won't talk for a while, we'll be okay.
F A7 Dm Dm/C
And I'm changing my name to a word that's really hard to say
Bb F/A G7 C7
It's no one's fault, I'm just too young, and you're insane.
Dm A7 C G7 Bb
I wasted my time, I missed all the signs,
F C7
and it ruined my holiday.
Dm A7 C G7 Bb
I want you to know, I had to let go,
F C7
I'm falling in love again
Gm Bb F F Gm
I just gotta believe there's something better. Ahaaaaa
Gm Bb F C
just gotta believe there's something more than you and me. Ahaaaaa
Gm Bb
I've just gotta believe, I've just gotta belie-ve.
Dm A7 C G7 Bb
You said 'hello', I loved you so,
F C7
I felt like a kid again.
Dm A7 C G7 Bb
I want you to know, I had to Let go
F C7
I'm falling in love again.
Gm Bb F F Gm
I just gotta believe there's something better. Ahaaaaa
Gm Bb F C
just gotta believe there's something more than you and me. Ahaaaaa
Gm Bb (another chromatic run)
I've just gotta believe, I've just gotta belie-ve.
F A7 F
I'm sailing away to a Land of Opportunity.
Home » A Great Big World » Kunci Gitar A Great Big World - Land Of Opportunity
Kunci Gitar A Great Big World - Land Of Opportunity
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar A Great Big World - Land Of Opportunity :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar A Great Big World - Land Of Opportunity"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar A Great Big World - Land Of Opportunity. Kategori Artis :
A Great Big World
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar A Great Big World - Land Of Opportunity dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)