Em C G
Em C G
I don't know how I'm feelin' and no-one can verify
Em C G
If everything is working properly, cuz it's all inside
Em C G
And there's something on the windshield and I can't fucking see
Em C G
Besides, no-one volunteered to drive me
Em C
Are you looking after me
G
Or am I left to be without you
Em C
The years of the saddest rhymes
G
Like hard times when a loved one dies
Em C
Like heartache in an empty home
G
Forced to take the sleepless nights
Em C G
alone, alone, alone
Em C G
someone better hide the children, I think things are getting out of hand
Em C G
And there's nothing for the woman left to take from a man
Em C G
All the stories of our parents are falling apart
Em C G
All the lies told to protect us and keep from breaking our hearts
Em C G
ooh oh oh X3
Em C G
There's a secret in the basement, I can feel it through the floor
Em C G
I don't think this heart can take the weight of deception anymore
Em C G
Cry out in helpless agony
Em C G
For the broken memories in things I thought that I would never be
Em C G
Ooh, oh, oh X3
Home » Greensky Bluegrass » Kunci Gitar Greensky Bluegrass - Windshield
Kunci Gitar Greensky Bluegrass - Windshield
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Greensky Bluegrass - Windshield :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Greensky Bluegrass - Windshield"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Greensky Bluegrass - Windshield. Kategori Artis :
Greensky Bluegrass
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Greensky Bluegrass - Windshield dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)