intro Em, D, Am x2
Em
When it gets real, just know that I'll be there
D A
I got your back, like it's just you and me here
Em
I'll go to war for you, let them bring it
D A
I'll take on the world for you, better believe it
Em
So if you need me, just holla my name
D A
We ain't never scared, no we're not afraid
Em
Whenever, whatever, know I'm down for life
D A
I'm your ride or die
Em
When the night gets cold and the lights go out
D A
The sun is gone behind the clouds
Em
And you feel lost, and I'll reach out
D A
To guide you home with my lighthouse
Em
Ooh whoa, ooh whoa
D A
I'll guide you home with my lighthouse
Em
Oh whoa, ooh whoa
D A
I'll guide you home...
Em
Whenever you're down, I'll lift you up
D A
People gon' hate, late them hate on us
Em
I move in too strong, I click too deep
D A
'Cause I got you, and you got me
Em
So if you need me, just holla my name
D A
We ain't never scared, no we're not afraid
Em
Whenever, whatever, know I'm down for life
D A
I'm your ride or die
Em
When the night gets cold and the lights go out
D A
The sun is gone behind the clouds
Em
And you feel lost, and I'll reach out
D A
To guide you home with my lighthouse
Em
Ooh whoa, ooh whoa
D A
I'll guide you home with my lighthouse
Em
Oh whoa, ooh whoa
D A
I'll guide you home...
G
If you ever need me, know I'll be there
D A
Don't you ever be afraid to call
G
I'll be waitin' over the horizon
D A
Don't you worry, I'm not very far
G
I'll light it up, show you the way
D Am
I'll light it up, show you the way
G
I'll light it up, show you the way
D A
I'll light it up, don't be afraid!
Em
When the night gets cold and the lights go out
D A
The sun is gone behind the clouds
Em
And you feel lost, and I'll reach out
D A
To guide you home with my lighthouse
Em
When the night gets cold and the lights go out
D A
The sun is gone behind the clouds
Em
And you feel lost, and I'll reach out
D A
To guide you home with my lighthouse
Em
Ooh whoa, ooh whoa
D A
I'll guide you home with my lighthouse
Em
Oh whoa, ooh whoa
D A
I'll guide you home...
Home » Grl » Kunci Gitar Grl - Lighthouse
Kunci Gitar Grl - Lighthouse
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Grl - Lighthouse :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Grl - Lighthouse"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Grl - Lighthouse. Kategori Artis :
Grl
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Grl - Lighthouse dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)