C#m A
We slept a while
C#m A
to turn it off and get it out of our minds
C#m A
I slept a while
B
to get it all
C#m A
it seems alright
C#m A
to find a place without a single lie
C#m A
where is the night
B
we ran into
G#m A
Nothing is good I can’t explain
G#m A
falling down and caught up the rain
G#m A
I turn myself into changes
C#m
the night I kissed you goodbye
G#m A
Nothing is good I can’t explain
G#m A
falling down and caught up the rain
G#m A
I turn myself into changes
C#m
your death is over
C#m
You want to live a lie
A
and I’m pretty in scarlet
C#m A
come on 2 times
C#m
you want to wash it down
A
and I’m pretty in scarlet
B
I turn myself to say goodbye
C#m A
It’s o.k.
it doesn’t count
found my place
a deeper sound
C#m A
let me dive alone
G#m B
let me dive alone
C#m A
You gave me wine
to poison me
and take away my time
I can hear you cry
B
I wonder why
Home » Guano Apes » Kunci Gitar Guano Apes - Pretty In Scarlet
Kunci Gitar Guano Apes - Pretty In Scarlet
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Guano Apes - Pretty In Scarlet :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Guano Apes - Pretty In Scarlet"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Guano Apes - Pretty In Scarlet. Kategori Artis :
Guano Apes
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Guano Apes - Pretty In Scarlet dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)