Intro:
C#m - B - F#m
C#m - B - A
C#m - B - F#m x2.
Verse 1:
C#m B F#m
Time to be alone
C#m B F#m
I, I had a change of view
C#m
And if I held the world
B F#m
Would I ever again
C#m
If I had a dream
B A
Will I see the light
Verse 2:
C#m B F#m
Yesterday I saw a lady needing help
C#m
The only look was someone
B F#m
He was laughing on the way
C#m
Tonight I'll be
B F#m
The one to lead the way
C#m B F#m
A troubled light will be a distant memory
Chorus:
E
Find the way to feel the change
C#m
To breakaway
A
To breakaway
E
Find the time to heal the pain
C#m
To breakaway
A
To breakaway
E
If I chose the words to say
C#m
To breakaway
A
To breakaway
E
Will I turn the night to day
C#m A
To breakaway
Interlude:
C#m - B - F#m
C#m - B - A
Verse 3:
C#m B F#m
Walking by a funeral on the road
C#m B F#m
Everybody crying out of love
C#m
Little did they know
B F#m
She's in a better place
C#m B F#m
Reach to the dark the hand on the light,
C#m
And nothing's there (small fade-out)
B F#m
truth versus light
C#m B F#m
Escape the mind and yearn to be free
Chorus:
E
Find the way to feel the change
C#m
To breakaway
A
To breakaway
E
Find the time to heal the pain
C#m
To breakaway
A
To breakaway
E
If I chose the words to say
C#m
To breakaway
A
To breakaway
E
Will I turn the night to day
C#m A
To breakaway
Bridge:
A - D.
A
Circular
We're all
D
Circular
F#m B
Step outside the circle and fly.
Chorus:
E
Find the way to feel the change
C#m
To breakaway
A
To breakaway
E
Find the time to heal the pain
C#m
To breakaway
A
To breakaway
E
If I chose the words to say
C#m
To breakaway
A
To breakaway
E
Will I turn the night to day
C#m A
To breakaway
E
Find the way to feel the change
C#m
To breakaway
A
To breakaway
E
Find the time to heal the pain
C#m
To breakaway
A
To breakaway
E
If I chose the words to say
C#m
To breakaway
A
To breakaway
E
Will I turn the night to day
C#m A
To breakaway
Outro:
E - C#m - A x2
End on E
Home » Gypsy And The Cat » Kunci Gitar Gypsy And The Cat - Breakaway
Kunci Gitar Gypsy And The Cat - Breakaway
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Gypsy And The Cat - Breakaway :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Gypsy And The Cat - Breakaway"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Gypsy And The Cat - Breakaway. Kategori Artis :
Gypsy And The Cat
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Gypsy And The Cat - Breakaway dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)